Friday, January 27, 2012

"Listening to God" by Bruce Bickel and Stan Jantz

Do you like devotionals that make you think? This new on by Bruce and Stan will do just that. They present seven major themes (one for each day of the week): God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the Bible, Christian living, the world, and the church; in a way that draws you in and makes you want more. The devotions are presented as if God were speaking to you, encouraging and sustaining you throughout the day. Each daily thought/topic is accompanied by Scripture and a short devotional. While it doesn't take much time to read each day, the words pack a punch! Come on, pick up this book and your Bible and create a deeper, more wonderful relationship with God. Your life will radiate the change and it will show in the way you impact the lives of others!
 
This is a wonderful devotional for individuals, but even more so for couples and groups. There is so much to discuss each day, so much I want to share. It will make a great gift. I received my free copy from Net Galley and the publisher, and thank them for letting me read it on my Nook. Now, I will go buy a copy for home

No comments:

Post a Comment