Thursday, January 12, 2012

"The Corruptible" by Mark Mynheir

Ray Quinn is retired. Being a cop is in his blood, so the next season of his life logically progresses to "the adventure of becoming a private investigator." But no one really prepared him about the pitfalls or what would happen when he finds his suspect, but the man is dead. How will he recover the information his client hired him to recover? Ray does have help in Crevis and some of the officers he worked with in the past. One big problem. Who are the good guys, his wealthy client or the man he found dead? This classic detective story takes many twists and turns that will keep you guessing until the end.

I love a good detective story and this book has all the elements necessary. The story drew me in and kept my attention. It is a great book for those who love suspense, especially when it is read with the first book of the series, "The Night Watchman." I look forward to reading more books by Mr. Mynheir. I received my free review copy from the Blogging for Books program and thank them very much for the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment