Thursday, September 23, 2010

"The Nativity Collection" by Robert J. Morgan


Six wonderful Christmas stories are included in this book by Robert L. Morgan; stories that you will want to share with your family and friends during the holiday season.  How can losing your car, or forgetting your lines, or impending tragedy, or a honeymoon, or a carver and a cradle bring out the true meaning of Christmas? You will need to read the book to find out! Each story points the way to the true meaning of Christmas and how to make the beauty of the season shine through words, giving, and celebration. The characters are real and the stories easy to identify with. The wonderful photography adds texture and realism to each tale.
I really enjoyed reading this book. From the first page, the stories captured my attention and I couldn’t put the book down until it was finished.  This is a book I will share with my family during the holidays, and will purchase as gifts as well. These are stories that will remain with me throughout the year, not just the holidays. I want to thank the Booksneeze program for the opportunity to read and enjoy this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment