Saturday, September 25, 2010

"Hush, Hush" by Becca Fitzpatrick

Am I being stalked? Who is after me? Am I imagining this? These are just a few of the questions Nora needs to find answers to in "Hush Hush" by Becca Fitzpatrick. A change of partners in class forces Nora and Patch together unleashing the powers of a possible high school crush along with denial. Nora's best friend, Vee, is used against her, luring her to seedy places. But which, if any, of these people is out to hurt Nora? Is it Patch, Jules, Elliot, Marcie, or someone unexpected? The answer awaits you in the pages of the book.

I enjoyed this book, even though parts of it were predictable. It is similar to other young adult novels I have read lately, but it contains its own twists and turns, which encouraged me to continue turning the pages. I didn't want to put it down and look forward to reading the sequel, "Crescendo."

No comments:

Post a Comment