Wednesday, November 5, 2014

"His Kids United Christmas" by His Kids United

Music, a force that speaks to the heart and soul of all of us. Children especially enjoy music that they relate to, whether it is sung by children or written for children. In this new CD/Digital Download, His Kids United has taken Christmas music and recorded it being sung by children. Click here to listen to "Hark the Herald Angels Sing." 

This collection of songs includes twelve songs sure to get children, and adults, singing and celebrating the upcoming Christmas season. From "Away in a Manger" to "Jingle Bells," everyone will recognize the tunes and will soon be singing along. The children on the recordings are enjoying what they are doing and you can hear the joy and smiles in their voices. It's easy to listen to, whether on CD or digital download, and will be a staple in many homes for seasons to come.

I love Christmas, and this collection of songs has me pumped to get into December! I loved listening to the children sing, and sang along with them with a smile on my face. This is definitely a musical collection I will give as a gift and highly recommend it to families with children of all ages. I was privileged to receive my review copy from Cross Focused Reviews for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment