Monday, April 18, 2011

"Max on Life: Answers and Insights" by Max Lucado


Do you have a question about salvation, the Bible, or your personal relationship with God? If so, you can probably find the answer in Max Lucado's latest book, "Max on Life: Answers and Insights to Your Most Important Questions." Mr. Lucado handles 172 questions in seven categories with wisdom and Scripture, and the questions are commonly asked and appropriate for each stage in life. It is easy to see that he has a personal walk with God and wants to share what he has learned with others. This book is a great resource for devotions (both personal and family), and for counseling.

I love having this book available in my home. My Bible is a first resource for questions, but sometimes the verse escapes me. This book will help with that. My favorite sections are "Home" and "Hereafter," although all are good. I recommend this book to all Christian workers and families. It can change lives. Thank you to the Book Sneeze program for my copy of the book. The opinions here are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment