Saturday, April 17, 2010

"The Giblin Guide to Writing Children's Books" by James Giblin

"The Giblin Guide to Writing Children's Books" takes the reader from the point of finding book ideas through that of submitting a finished book. James Giblin uses targeted chapters and helpful hints to inspire and encourage those who would write for children. He also includes a list of Suggested Reading at the back of the book, useful in taking he pulse of the market.

As an aspiring writer, I found this book full of wonderful tips to get me started on my way. There will also be pitfalls and problems to get through, but many are covered here. This is a book I will refer to over and over as I go through this writing process, hopefully finishing with a good product in hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment