Friday, February 13, 2015

"The Daniel Fast" by Kristen Feola

21 days of fasting and prayer - this is the Daniel Fast. In her easy to understand ways, Kristen Feola describes the purpose of the Fast, how to do the Fast, and what the results will be. This book offers that journey,

21 days. It doesn't sound like a lot, but in three short weeks you can create a habit to last a lifetime. This diet isn't just physical, It contains spiritual components that not only make you more successful, but enable a closer relationship with God. With 100 recipes and 21 days of devotion and motivation, "The Daniel Fast" can help individuals get healthy and lose weight. Once you understand what your motiation is, you can more easily remove things from your life. Looking for a diet plan with spiritual principles? This book is for you.

I love having this book in my home. The devotions hit every corner of my life, the time to change my bad habits is quick, and I have gained a closer relationship with God. This book is perfect for someone who is looking for something quick (you won't want to abandon what you learn!) that will help change the way look at food, family, work, God, etc. It would even be fun to do in a group. I received my review copy from the Book Sneeze program in exhange for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment