A workbook for the Bible? Don't kids have enough to do for school? That might be your first thought when you see "The God Puzzle," but you really need to look further. It shouldn't be a chore to learn about the Bible, it should be a delight! Inside these pages are colorful illustrations, Bible verses to read, puzzles, things to talk and pray about, "prayer letters to God," and so much more. This book offers the opportunity for children to really begin to enjoy learning about Bible doctrines, drr how the Bible works and fits, and helps create habits that will last a lifetime.
This is such a fun, wonderful way to learn about the Bible. Questions like, "Who is God?" "What was the Tabernacle?" and "How do I study the Bible?" offer children, and their parents, the opportunity to see God's Word can have special meaning for each of us. I really enjoyed studying along with the book's characters, and will purchase copies to give as gifts. It will make a wonderful tool to have in your library, or to give to the youngsters in your life. I received my review copy from Litfuse Publicity Group in exchange for participation in the blog tour.
About the book: The God Puzzle is a colorful, easy to use tool to help you communicate to your child the rich truths about God, His ways, His will and His love. The God Puzzle will help you address doctrinal themes of the Christian faith in a kid friendly way, present Bible lessons in an interactive way that will hold the child's attention and deliver quality teaching with no preparation needed. 75% of children leave the church when they leave home. Something isn't working. Sunday School isn't doing it all. Kids need answers, good ones. And they need them from you, the parent. This book enables you to give them simple, clear answers.
What makes The God Puzzle unique?
- ready made discussion questions for parent to ask their child in each lesson
- can be done at any pace that works with your
family . . . every night, once a week, 10 minutes here, 30 minutes there . . . it fits into realistic family life
- puts the pieces together for a child to understand God, the Bible, and the Christian faith
- in each lesson the responds to the truth so they understand their relationship to God is personal and life transforming
- any parent, whether they know nothing, or a lot about God can start teaching their child today with no prep
- deep theology put into language a child can understand
- deeply Biblical, each lesson points to Christ
- put in an order that starts with creation, and teaches the Bible as one story that all points to Christ
- child stays engaged by filling in blanks, crosswords, drawing, matching and using their Bibles as they learn
Purchase your copy: http://ow.ly/r7gQhAbout the Author: Valerie Ackermann has a BA in Theology and has been a full time Children's Ministry Director at Parkwood Community Church in California for over 10 years. She is also a weekly Sunday school teacher, wife, and busy mom of two boys ages 9 and 11. She has hands-on experience as a children's ministry professional, teaching and leading children of all ages. Growing up in a Christian family in the small town of Saskatchewan Canada, she has wonderful memories of knowing God from an early age. She has a passion for kids to know the deep truths of God.
Find out more at LeadMeToGod.com.
Blog Tour Schedule