Saturday, May 7, 2011

"Judgment Day" by Wanda L. Dyson

"...Because you see something, and you immediately make a judgment based on your own desire to be better than everyone else. You look for the worst, so you see the worst and condemn everyone you don't like." pg. 166

Suzanne Kidwell thought of herself as an investigative reporter, but the quote above was uttered about her and her show "Judgment Day." Suzanne wanted so badly to get the jump on others that she didn't always check the facts before destroying someone's life or reputation. Now, the shoe is on the other foot. Suzanne is accused of murder and with the evidence stacked against her, she turns to a former boyfriend and his PI partner. Marcus and Alex agree to find the real murderer and free her, setting in motion a series of events that they may be powerless to stop. Murder, extortion, deceit, kidnapping, organ harvesting, and more await the reader of this thriller! Come along as Marcus, Alex, and Jazz attempt to solve this case and make things right. Who will survive is anyone's guess!

This book was unputdownable for me! While I pegged the main murderer early on, the twists and turns kept trying to point me in a different direction and tell me I was wrong. This is a book I will read again and recommend to many of my friends and family. I think it makes a great read for an individual, but think groups would have a lot of fun dissecting it. I want to thank the Book Blogging program for my copy of the book! It was a pleasure to read and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment