Tuesday, October 22, 2019

"When God Says Wait: A Devotional Thought Journal" by Elizabeth Laing Thompson

Micah 7:7 (ESV) "But as for me, I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me."

Waiting, one of the toughest things we can endure. Waiting can cause us to doubt our faith, worry over the small things, stop reading our Bibles, and change us into impatient, frustrated people. But, have you ever tried journaling through the wait? This new journal, designed by Elizabeth L. Thompson can help each of us work through the times of waiting.

Scripture passages, special thoughts, illustrations, and examples await each person who picks up this journal. And then there is the space to write. The invitation is there on each page to write something, to answer a question, to let out something about your wait. This book will help make the waiting a little more productive for you. 

I really like this journal and can definitely see how God will use it to help me as well as so many others. Are you waiting right now? Why not pick up a copy of this journal and try it out? You might just see God work through the waiting to blessing. I am thankful to Barbour Publishing for my review copy. The review and thoughts are totally mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment