Sunday, September 1, 2019

"Dear Grandchild, This is Me" by WaterBrook



Do you have a grandchild now or one coming in the future? Do you know someone who is a grandparent? This new journal is just right for you! Time moves so quickly and we don't often stop to relay the stories and truths of our lives. This journal will help do just that.

Grandparents will open this book and begin to tell their story. There are sections where you will introduce yourself, talk about your childhood, talk about high schooh and college, and so much more. There is a section to talk about how things have changed, and what an eye-opening time that will be for everyone. From the moment a grandchild opens this book that is filled with such love and wisdom, they will be changed. This is a book that will help keep family history alive. Pick it up and check it out. You won't be sorry.

I really like this book. I was given one similar to it as a gift when my first grandchild came along. What an opportunity to give insight into my thoughts and experiences! I highly recommend it to grandparents everywhere. You won't regret this wonderful journey of recollection. I received my review copy from WaterBrook & Multnomah. The review is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment